Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Work Permit in seattle washington for 15 year old, How


Work Permit in seattle washington for 15 year old, How???
I am trying to get a job at a market like packing grocery bags for customers. I am trying to get a job because I want to make my own money and spend my own money. The Problem is Where can I get a work permit in seattle washington.
Seattle - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You get the form from your school, fill it work, have your parents sign it, then give it to the person at the market who hires you.
2 :
You get a Minor Work Permit from your school counselor, take it to the hiring manager to fill in the hours,days and what you'll be doing, the name,address, and other employer info, and their minor work permit expiration date. Make sure the hiring manager signs it then have your parent sign it take it back to your counselor to sign.That's the whole process!!You should get this form from the employer,it is part of the minor hiring package.