Sunday, August 1, 2010

Anyone got tips on finding work in Washington, DC


Anyone got tips on finding work in Washington, DC?
I'm going back to grad school at George Mason and will need a job. I've worked in the DC area before, but they were only temporary jobs and I tried to do everything on my own. This is the first time I'm actually seeking advice for finding work that's not temporary or related to office administration. I am also studying International Commerce and Policy, if that helps. Thanks!
Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Apply for a resume at the monster.com
2 :
I would imagine that most of the places that would utilize your specialities are either Government Agencies or these sites might be a good start. Many of these sites will send you email notifications for jobs that meet your criteria or you can subscribe to RSS feeds which you can read in an RSS Reader.