Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hi i am from Italy and i love to work in U.S.A


Hi i am from Italy and i love to work in U.S.A?
Hi, i like to get job/ work in Amerika. If anybody can help my to get any work, i am very happy. Now i work in Bangkok (Thailand ) Hotel Resort. I can speak english, german, italien. I hope now of the Countrie of my Dreams.
Yahoo! Answers - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd like to help you but you really need to repost this question in the proper category. Try here- http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=An.GNetuhElw.DB9Rq8BuaOi.Bd.;_ylv=3?link=list&sid=396545318
2 :
Try posting this question in Travel>United States section. You will get better response there. This section is for questions ABOUT Yahoo!Answers itself. Hope this helps Cheese to you